Thursday, January 5, 2012

Soooo...I just finished watching Sweden defeat Russia in the junior hockey world championship.  Swedes get Gold...Russkies get Silver and the Canucks took home the Bronze.  I tried to find the game on one of my many channels provided by my cable company. Digital tier....hbo....showtime....expanded channels up the kazoo......cant get the match.  I ended up watching a live streaming broadcast on the internet.....with russian dialog.  My cable company does have the hockey tier of channels......just not available in my location..  go figure.  Thank God im able to get all the great reality tv shows that are soooo popular lol.  Oh...and the Lifetime network and Hallmark channel.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! You've already got a header! You are good at this! I Will be back!

    ReplyDelete