Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Workout update

Well...Ive been going to the gym several times a week for 2 weeks now. My cardio is getting better as I can go faster and longer on the treadmill than when I started. My legs feel great but wow.....my feet sure are sore lol. I may need to invest in a better pair of crosstrainer shoes if I want to stay serious on the cardio side of it. Met with a personal trainer named Alexsis. Super nice gal who is in great shape already. She set me up with a weight training program and showed me how all the equipment works. I did my first real set of muscle toning exercises and left the gym feeling like Rocky. The next morning it was all I could do to drag my ass up out of bed. Its been 2 days since then and I still feel like I got the stuffing beat out of me lol. Tonight I go back for my next round of weights. Someday I hope to wake up and not be so sore the next day. Abs...shoulders and legs tonight...Ill keep yall posted on the training....if I still have the energy left to write lol Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Good work , Scott ... Men skriva kan du för du tränar inte dina tummar väl ;) kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortsätt som du gör, snart kommer du känna dig stark och vältränad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up Scott! Snyggt jobbat!

    ReplyDelete