Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finallyyyyy

Looks like the weather has finally taken a turn for the better. Sunny and warm with pleasant evenings is always nice. Spent last night playing with my new laptop. Quad core 6 gig 17.3 inch monitor and a great graphics n sound. Makes my older one look really weak lol. So much on it that Ill never use. I tried out the webcam....wow....do I really look that old? That definatly wont get much use haha. Just finished the second book in the "Hunger Games" series. I know the series is meant for young adults but boyyyyy I sure do like it so far. Mabye cause Im not so old after all? Pic is of Seattle on a northwest evening.

5 comments:

  1. Alltid kul att köpa nya "leksaker " men inte sitter du med datan om vädret är så fint ;)
    Och gammal , naaaa , en man i sina bästa år ;) eller hur :) kramar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I work outside all day in the sun so theres no worries about me not getting outside enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis till nya datorn! Jag tror inte alls du ser gammal ut, det måste vara något fel på datorn! ;)
    Var och såg filmen ju och den var riktigt bra, kan tänka mig att läsa tvåan jag med!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the second book theres alot of "wtf" moments lol. Third one should be great.

      Delete
  4. välkommen tillbaka...roligt och se att du skriver igen ;) Underbar bild, den blir svår att slå...

    ReplyDelete