Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glass Houses

Got to thinking about how much I have changed over the years. Dont get me wrong....right is right and wrong is wrong. I try to be a good person and not be to quick to judge someone else.
Everybody has their positive and negative sides. We all wake up facing all kinds of different problems. In my many years on this earth Ive noticed how much better my day can be if I just worry about the important stuff..
....not the garbage that has no bearing on my day. We all have problems and situations in our own lives that are more important than the trivial crap that may go on around us. So Im gunna try to remember.....when I point my finger at someone....3 fingers are pointing right back at me. Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Jag håller med dig! Jag försöker fokusera på det viktiga, det som betyder något det andra är liksom inte värt att ödsla energi på!

    Som jag skrattade åt din kommentar om Glee-ringsignalen! Hhahaha! Tack för ett gott skratt! :)

    ReplyDelete