Thursday, February 9, 2012

So far so good

Been going to the gym for two days now. I thought I might be sore from the workouts but Im feeling pretty good actually. Ive been going in the evening so Ive been sleeping good. I did 3 miles at a 5% grade on the treadmill. Thats 4.82 kilometers to my Euro friends. I was going kinda fast so my heartrate was really movin and the sweat was rollin lol. Had my Alice in Chains cranked up on my headphones and felt real good with that heavy beat. Almost fell on my ass when I turned off the machine.......felt a bit drunk actually lol. Also been working a bit with the free weights.....arms..legs..abs. I feel really good mentaly about doing this also so that helps me keep a positive attitude and well motivated. Mabye Zumba this weekend.....

5 comments:

  1. I told you so , keep on ....,.,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take a picture when you do the zumba!

    4,82 km?!?! The first time I ran I managed 500 meters....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa.....a photo of me doing Zumba..mabye when I dont look so new.

      Delete
  3. Hahaha next week i'm going to try kickboxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kickboxing....det har jag också tänkte prova.

    ReplyDelete