Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Now it begins...

Last night I went down to the new Golds gym to check it out. Wow so many nice people. Met with the new members lady and took the tour. Anyways.....Im a member now...i feel much more athletic lol. I was a little apprehensive to go at first because I figured I would look like an idiot. Happily, theres many people there just like me. I even knew a couple of the people. They have all the newest machines and equipment and several group rooms for use. Im looking forward to trying yoga for the first time. Im scheduled to meet with a personal trainer on monday night. They will set up a program designed to accomplish what I want. Its like a lounge almost....fireplaces...bigscreen tvs...juice bar...leather chairs in the relaxing area...very comfy. Kinda worried about one thing tho....one lady said she thought I might like to Zumba.....I told her I already had a girlfriend and thanked her anyway.

5 comments:

  1. good for you!! I would sure like to see that womans face when she asked you about Zumba....hahahaha you do know what Zumba is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är bra Scott att du kommer igång , du ska få se att du kommer att bli piggare och känna dig mycket bättre :) kämpa på <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Det gymmet låter inte alls som mitt. Jag vill också ha en lounge!
    Ska bli kul att höra om dina gympass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag ska ta några bilder sum bevisförmål lol

    ReplyDelete