Sunday, January 15, 2012

Perspective

 Some may look at this photo and think Wowwww thats beautiful.  Others however may view it in another way.  Sometimes it may feel like life is crashing down around you with no escape from the daily situations we find ourselves in. We go to work and deal with the stress and problems of that enviroment and sometimes take upon ourselves the weight of those situations as well.  Seperating our family life and our work life is extremely important. Do we live to work?  Or do we work to live?  I choose to work so that I may live a lifestyle that I enjoy.  When I leave my place of employment for the day....I leave all its problems behind as well.  Sure.....the problems and situations will still be there when I return to work.....but thats where they belong.  To me....This photo represents my usual day.  Work and all of its daily situations crashing down around me.  The light at the end of the tunnel represents the end of my workday.....Thats when the important stuff starts.   Family First........cheers

1 comment: